Finance & Leasing
The Benefits of Leasing
The leasing of signs has benefited hundreds of businesses with on premise advertising, without crippling the needed capital of their own business.
- Leasing provides 100% financing. Leasing normally requires no down payment. Your initial investment is usually the first and last months payments.
- Leasing conserves your lines of credit. Because no money has been borrowed, leasing can maximize your borrowing power.
- Leasing overcomes budget limitations. By allowing you to use equipment, which was not planned for in your yearly financial budget.
- Leasing frees available cash for potential investment opportunities.
- Leasing offers certain tax advantages. A monthly lease investment can usually be treated as an operation expense.
- Leasing includes repairs. Your sign will always look sharp when leased with Signs Plus. Most leases include electrical repairs, cleaning and painting for the life of your lease.
- Your sign is covered against damage when leased with Signs Plus. Most leases include property and liability coverage on your sign.