Signs Plus Inc. is seeking an experienced metal fabricator to join our team. Our ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of metal fabrication, manufacturing, and general knowledge of custom “one-off” business principles and intricate fabrication concepts. The winning candidate will possess excellent communication skills as well as a broad knowledge of industry materials, finishes, and processes. You will utilize your skill reading shop drawings to build monument and pylon signs, including custom formed cabinets, wall sign cabinets, channel letters, halo-lit letters, and “push-through” variations. Experience in the Sign Industry a plus but not required.
Competitive pay for skilled craftsperson.
Payscale is $21.00 to $32.00 per hour DOE.
Applicants must have previous fabrication experience with the minimum following qualifications:
• Proficient use of metal forming equipment including shears, brakes, and saws of all types.
• Welding procedures for both aluminum and steel
• Ability to read plans and interpret technical documents and shop drawings.
• Ability to conceptualize the finished product and develop work plans to realize these concepts within a reasonable time frame.
• Able to stand for long periods and lift up to fifty (50) lbs.
Additional Benefits Offered:
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including the following:
• Paid timed off
• Paid Holidays
• 401k with Employer Match (Up to 4%)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
Please contact our office via telephone at 360-671-7165, or email Jim Sutterfield at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Signs Plus Inc.
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225
Signs Plus Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.