Signs Plus Inc. has been in business in Bellingham, Washington since 1992. We consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage throughout the Pacific Northwest. At Signs Plus Inc. our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the Best. If you are hard-working, a self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, with a great future, and meet the following criteria, than we have a position for you!
- We are looking for an experienced fabricator to assist in all types of custom electric and non-electric sign fabrication.
- Duties include bending, cutting, welding, gluing plastics/metals. Knowledge of wiring of lamps, LED, neon, and digital displays. Knowledge of ballasts, power packs, and transformers and troubleshooting electrical signs. Knowledge in all types of sign fabrication preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with experience.
- Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
- Have a strong work ethic and able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
- Physically fit, able to lift 75 lbs. and be OK with working at heights and in confined spaces.
- Able to read and understand detailed shop drawings.
- Computer skills, experience operating a CNC router, Accu-Bend Channel Letter machine a plus.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package that includes the follow:
- Competitive wage
- 75% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Attn: Jim Sutterfield
Signs Plus Inc
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225