Signs Plus Inc. has been in business in Bellingham, Washington since 1992. We consult, design, engineer, manufacture, install, and service all types of signage throughout the Pacific Northwest. At Signs Plus Inc. our employees make the difference. Our goal is to hire the Best. If you are hard-working, a self-starter, looking for a challenging and rewarding career with a growing company, with a great future, and meet the following criteria, then we have a position for you!
- The apprentice Sign Installer and Service Technician will complete the installation of all types of signage both electric and non-electric signs.
- Using a variety of equipment including bucket trucks, ladders, and lifts, efficiently and safely.
- Must be able to complete labor-intensive work, including loading signage onto trucks, lifting 50 lbs, climbing ladders, digging footings, etc.
- Must be able to read and work to plans, measure correctly, and communicate any discrepancies to the appropriate person
- Must take pride in work, have a good eye for detail, and possess a positive, get it done attitude.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a deadline environment.
We offer an excellent Benefits Package:
- Competitive wage
- 75% paid health insurance for employees after 60 days of employment
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Consistent 40-50 hour work weeks all year