Signs Plus was established in 1992 in beautiful Bellingham, WA, and has grown to one of the leading full-service sign companies in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. The Signs Plus Team has some of the most talented professionals in the sign industry, and we are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join the Team! With over 30 employees and 30,000 square feet of production and warehouse space, we are a dynamic workplace with the opportunity to grow.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Answer Multi-line phone, and screening calls to route to appropriate personnel
• Completes operational requirements such as scheduling and coordination of meetings and maintaining calendars.
• Greets visitors in a polite and professional manner via phone, email, and mail.
• Provide support to office and field associates
• Perform work with attention to accuracy and detail
• Review and edit documents and spreadsheets with a high level of accuracy.
• Issue Purchase Orders and Receive Items from Purchase Orders
• Assist in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Project Cost Tracking
• Review and Maintain Time Tracking Software
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
• Construction office setting experience is a plus but not required
• QuickBooks Experience
• Strong Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
• Time Keeping and Job Costing Knowledge
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to Multi-Task and Prioritize
• Administrative Writing Skills
• Problem Solving
• Verbal Communication
Are you interested in finding out more about this opportunity? We would like to invite you to contact our Office Manager, Kelly Pfannenstiel by email or call.
Tel: 360-671-7165 | Email: email@example.com
Or stop by our manufacturing facility to drop off your resume and fill out an application.
Signs Plus Inc.
766 Marine Drive
Bellingham, WA 98225